The EBRAINS French Node is coordinated by the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, CEA, in partnership with the main French Research Organisations and Universities supervising the research laboratories involved in the Node: INSERM, CNRS, Aix-Marseille University, Bordeaux University, Grenoble Alpes University, Sorbonne University, the Brain Institute, ICM, and the Clinatec Center. The EBRAINS-FR has been on the French roadmap of Research Infrastructures of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research since September 2021, as an infrastructure project.
The Node proposes services in the following five sets:
- Research databases, mainly in neurophysiology and imaging, with open access according to FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) standards
- Anatomical and functional atlases of the brain, modifiable and searchable, as well as their storage
- Software and processing resources, including digital modelling and simulation tools, including artificial intelligence
- Analysis resources for clinical research projects on neurological and psychiatric diseases
- Image data management resources in a high security environment
The Node fills a gap in the domain of services for computational neuroscience and simulation and modelling facilities. It aims to bring together the main research units and laboratories involved in computational neuroscience and cognitive neuroscience in France.
Do you have any questions about the France node? Please submit your question and email address below.
Université Grenoble Alpes
Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière
Université de Bordeaux
Fonds de Dotation Clinatec
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
Institut national de recherche en sciences et technologies du numérique
Université Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier