Unlock the potential of iEEG-based research
- Gain quick and easy access to iEEG state-of-the-art analytical tools on a user-friendly interface
- Participate to innovative collaborative iEEG-based research with your own data
- Easily find other iEEG centers to collaborate on your own research project
The Human Intracerebral EEG Platform (HIP) is an open-source platform designed for collecting, managing, analyzing, and sharing iEEG data at an international level. Its primary mission is to promote the development of large-scale iEEG research projects by facilitating international collaborations in the field.
The HIP integrates state-of-the-art softwares, modules and services to best exploit iEEG data in a secure and optimized fashion. The interface is browser-based and allows selecting tools according to specific research needs. Users (within HIP authorized institutions) can handle their data privately or choose to share it for collaborative initiatives using 3 different workspaces:
- Personal Space: User’s private space for uploading, storing, curating and analyzing data
- Collaborative Space: Space for developing collaborative iEEG research projects, where iEEG data can be shared and homogeneously analyzed
- Public space: Space for sharing anonymized data with the general scientific community (available soon)
The HIP network is connecting a growing number of hospitals and research centers across the world involved in collaborative projects.